Brand Strategy Workshop $2000
You wouldn’t think of building a house without a strong foundation. This workshop is what you need before you launch any new marketing, website, ad campaign, logo, video, etc.
At a location you choose, I will conduct an all-day brand strategy session with up to five members of your upper-management team.
Together we will craft (or discover) your company’s:
- Core values (Your “Why”)
- Unique positioning statement
- Ideal Client Persona(s)
- Elevator Pitch
- Brand story
- etc. (when time allows)
Brand Repair or Improvementneeds based
I will work with your business for as long as it takes to come up with a strategy that will solve your branding problem.
For implementation of the solutions, I can either refer you to firms that can help or I am may able to manage implementation myself.
Bonus: Why I Don't Hide My Prices
Have you ever gone to a website, gotten frustrated as you looked for pricing, and left the site because you couldn’t find any mention of it? Almost everyone has!
Lots of businesses choose not to show pricing on their website. Some of their excuses are:
- Our pricing is too complicated!
- We don’t want our competitors to see our pricing model!
- We might scare away customers!
This used to be the correct way of thinking. But now the world has changed.
What is the right way?
Always be educating your customers. Always make it easy for your customers to become customers. Always target your idea customer.
If your price scares away someone who is visiting your site, there are only three reasons.
- They can’t afford your services. (Let them go. Don’t waste your time on them. Don’t waste their time either!)
- You haven’t done a good job explaining the value of your service. (You have really got to fix that! People want to learn by themselves. They don’t want to have to talk to a salesman.)
- Your prices ARE too high. (This won’t be fixed by making someone call you to get a price.)
You should be fixing those problems instead of hiding your pricing.
If you use brand strategy correctly you make pricing much less of an issue anyway.